The Ohio Association for Pupil Transportation (OAPT) is the pupil transportation affiliate of the Ohio Association of School Business Officials, and the premier association for pupil transportation administrators in the State of Ohio.
OAPT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has been a driving force in the safety and efficiency of Ohio’s state-wide pupil transportation program since the 1960s.
Members are provided with professional development opportunities on a monthly basis, networking opportunities, and resources that promote responsibility in the safeguarding of tax dollars.
We’re excited to work on your behalf, and represent all Ohio School Bus drivers, supervisors, and community members!
Kettering City SD
Latest Updates from OAPT
- JOB POSTING: Stow-Munroe Falls Schools – Transportation Supervisor
- JOB POSTING | Westerville Transportation – Secretary 1
- Save the Date! #OAPT62 | June 11-14, 2023
- National School Bus Safety Week 2022
- JOB POSTINGS – Reynoldsburg City Schools – Director & Supervisor
- JOB POSTING | Columbus City Schools | Fleet Service Mechanic I
- JOB POSTING | Columbus City Schools | Director – Transportation and Fleet Services
- JOB POSTING | North Royalton City | Assistant Transportation Director
Last updated: July 8, 2022 at 18:17 pm