The Ohio Association for Pupil Transportation (OAPT) is the pupil transportation affiliate of the Ohio Association of School Business Officials, and the premier association for pupil transportation administrators in the State of Ohio.
OAPT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has been a driving force in the safety and efficiency of Ohio’s state-wide pupil transportation program since the 1960s.
Members are provided with professional development opportunities on a monthly basis, networking opportunities, and resources that promote responsibility in the safeguarding of tax dollars.
We’re excited to work on your behalf, and represent all Ohio School Bus drivers, supervisors, and community members!
Reynoldsburg City SD
OAPT President 2021-2022
Latest Updates from OAPT
- 2022 State ROAD-E-O Competition & Winners
- JOB POSTING | Delaware City Schools | Transportation Supervisor / Director
- 61st Annual OAPT Conference & Trade Show is now OPEN!
- Election Results from OAPT Annual Business Meeting 2022
- 2022 OAPT Annual Business Meeting
- OAPT Trade Show 2022 | #OAPT61
- OAPT License Plate Project
- Entry Level Driver Training Information
Last updated: February 23, 2022 at 9:09 am