29 MAY 2022 | Eastwood Local Schools are hiring a Transportation Director. See the full description below.
260-day, multi-year contract, and a competitive salary
Start Date – July 1, 2022 or earlier
Deadline – Monday June 6th or until Filled
Contact – Brent Welker, Superintendent Eastwood Local Schools
Eastwood Local Schools is searching for a Transportation Director.
- This position oversees all aspects of the district transportation program including building routes, bidding trips, assisting with transportation reports and other duties aligned with transportation.
- There are no secondary responsibilities i.e. food service, etc.
- Transportation Director is involved in the recruitment, training, and retention of bus drivers.
- The position also involves assisting with making decisions for delays and closings.
- Is part of the District Administration team.
- CDL or the ability to get a CDL is required.
Candidates should submit the following information to Brent Welker, Superintendent at email@example.com:
- Cover letter describing your specific interest in the vacant position
- Minimum of 3 Professional References
The Eastwood Local School District provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.