VACANCY NOTICE: Transportation Supervisor
LOCATION: Revere Local Schools
POSTING DATE: April 27, 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 9, 2023
Title: TRANSPORTATION SUPERVISOR
Reports to: Assigned administrator/supervisor
Job Objective: Supervises district-wide transportation services.
· High school diploma or GED. Holds or qualified to obtain a state pupil transportation certificate.
· Pupil transportation and budget management skills verified by training and/or work experience.
· Ability to teach department staff essential job-related computer skills.
· Available to work a non-traditional schedule and irregular hours when required.
· Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
· Effective leadership, communication, problem-solving and time management skills.
· Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
· Documents/maintains a record free of criminal violations that prohibit public school employment.
· Valid driver’s license. Qualified to be covered by the district insurance carrier.
Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is advantageous.
Experience as a transportation supervisor, preferred.
See the full application, resources, etc here: