OAPT provides timely professional development sessions throughout each school year, aimed at honing the proficiency of Ohio’s pupil transportation administrators in areas of study that safeguard tax dollars, and enhance transportation the safety and efficiency of programming.
See the Latest Updates from OAPT
- 2022 State ROAD-E-O Competition & Winners
- JOB POSTING | Delaware City Schools | Transportation Supervisor / Director
- 61st Annual OAPT Conference & Trade Show is now OPEN!
- Election Results from OAPT Annual Business Meeting 2022
- 2022 OAPT Annual Business Meeting
- OAPT Trade Show 2022 | #OAPT61
- OAPT License Plate Project
- Entry Level Driver Training Information
Last updated: February 20, 2022 at 13:54 pm