The Ohio Preservice School Bus Driver Training Program has been nationally awarded for the quality of its instruction and for the significant role it plays in the safety of Ohio’s school bus riders.
New school bus drivers must successfully complete the Ohio Preservice School Bus Driver Training Program as required by the Ohio Department of Education.
Every six years, veteran school bus drivers must complete a recertification process including classroom time through this program.
This program is managed regionally through eight instructors covering the entire state of Ohio in various regions.
Regional Preservice Regions & Instructors
Latest Updates from OAPT
- JOB POSTING | North Royalton City | Assistant Transportation Director
- ODE ALERT | Transportation Compliance Assurances Submission DUE August 1, 2022
- 2022 Lifetime Membership – Steve Simmons
- 2022 David E. Drum Award for School Bus Mechanic of the Year
- OAPT61 – 2022 Final Agenda & Program
- JOB POSTING | Eastwood Local Schools | Transportation Director
- 2022 State ROAD-E-O Competition & Winners
- JOB POSTING | Delaware City Schools | Transportation Supervisor / Director
Last updated: February 20, 2022 at 14:08 pm