School Bus ROAD-E-O!
The Regional School Bus Driver Safety Road-E-O is fun, learning, and competition all rolled into one great day.
Participants in eight regions will take two written exams, and maneuver a school bus through a series of practical skills that are designed to test their abilities.
The top finishers in each region are given the opportunity to compete at the State Road-E-O, typically held two weeks later in the greater Columbus area.
Dates for the regional and state events, as well as handbooks, and bylaws may be found on the Ohio School Bus Road-E-O website.
Official Road-E-O Website: ohioschoolbusroadeo.com
Latest Updates from OAPT
- JOB POSTING: Stow-Munroe Falls Schools – Transportation Supervisor
- JOB POSTING | Westerville Transportation – Secretary 1
- Save the Date! #OAPT62 | June 11-14, 2023
- National School Bus Safety Week 2022
- JOB POSTINGS – Reynoldsburg City Schools – Director & Supervisor
- JOB POSTING | Columbus City Schools | Fleet Service Mechanic I
- JOB POSTING | Columbus City Schools | Director – Transportation and Fleet Services
- JOB POSTING | North Royalton City | Assistant Transportation Director
Last updated: February 20, 2022 at 14:51 pm