School Bus Driver Appreciation Day
The Ohio legislature has designated the first Monday in May as “School Bus Driver Appreciation Day.”
This day is an opportunity for Ohioans to reflect upon the outstanding job performance of more than 15,000 school bus drivers who transport students to and from school and school-related events throughout the year.
Please take a moment to thank the men and women working in your transportation department for the efforts they make in keeping Ohio’s children safe each day.
- May 2, 2022
- May 1, 2023
- May 6, 2024
- May 5, 2025
- May 4, 2026
- May 3, 2027
- May 1, 2028
- May 7, 2029
Latest Updates from OAPT
- 2022 State ROAD-E-O Competition & Winners
- JOB POSTING | Delaware City Schools | Transportation Supervisor / Director
- 61st Annual OAPT Conference & Trade Show is now OPEN!
- Election Results from OAPT Annual Business Meeting 2022
- 2022 OAPT Annual Business Meeting
- OAPT Trade Show 2022 | #OAPT61
- OAPT License Plate Project
- Entry Level Driver Training Information
Last updated: February 20, 2022 at 14:47 pm